THE SOLUTION FOR THE MICRO MANAGEMENT COMPANIES
- A high level solution to grow professionalism for smaller businesses
- Dedicated technical support
- No hardware investments needed on the customer’s end
- Automatic updates – increasing the ease of maintenance
- User friendly
- Produce barcodes machine registration
- Data import service for the creation of customer database
- Supply periodic system progress analysis, sent directly via email in PDF format
- Provide mini consulting services for specific activities / functions
- Formal operative training through with scheduled courses
Functionality of the solution
VEGALITE is the VEGA VMS software but structured as SaaS (software as a service), scaled to manage from 40,000 to 180,000 dispenses/month and includes the following base functionality:
- Manage customer information
- Manage vending machine information
- Manage point of sale information
- Manage machine refills
- Invoicing (from both the office and handheld device)
- Van loading
- Manage warehouses and shipping documents
- Manage cash counting and audits
- Manage any and all types of sales/dispensing (Vending, pods/capsules, water jugs, subsidies and rebates)
- Standardized statistics and analysis that is easy to understand
The program is accessible via personal computer using a terminal connection, from any type of PC and with any operating system.
Security is guaranteed by a double password which is modifiable by the user and the vega schema ownership, and windows server for remote access.
Modifications / Add-ons
- Extension packages for additional modules (operator routing – calls – technical interventions/maintenance)
- Purchase a standard license for VegaVMS standard (built based on modules requested)
- Handheld modification (up to a maximum of 4 handheld devices)
- A Vega schema reserved for and owned by the client
- A windows server dedicated to the client for remote access and to manage data synchronizations and transfers
- A firewall / access point to create a secure connection and for handheld synchronization.
The base price includes the management of up to 4 handheld devices for refill activities and eventual use of the maintenance module.
The handhelds, based on the settings, can use portable fiscal printers to issue sales documents.